Monday, January 18, 2010

First Professional PAID photo shoot


So I can't remember a time when I got paid to actually pose for a photo, but low and behold at 6 1/2 months little Maddie is paid $75 an hour to pose for Belk's easter advertisement. We are elated for her, so today was the day (I wish I had photos) but I will make sure I take some later. We arrived around 9:40 and saw about 9 other babies ranging from 6 months to 3 years. They took Maddie and I back to the dressing room, asked us to put on a little outfit from Belk and then they wisked her away. WHOA wait, you mean I don't get to go in there with her? Who is going to make her smile, who is going to be there if she cries???? I was scared to death. Then about 2 minutes into it I hear them cracking up laughing, so I guess she was fine. She stayed with them for about 30 minutes and they came out saying what an awesome job she did! I was elated for her!!! I can't wait to take a photo of her with her first pay check! HOW COOL!!!!! Well here is a photo before we left this morning! I love this little girl!! She is such a ham!


She has on her toddler hat because her other hats mess up her hair haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment