Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Daycare...

Maddie's Daycare
So I have often told myself I would give anything to be a stay at home mom with Maddie. Then she wouldn't have to go to daycare, worry about someone paying her some attention, getting a clean diaper every 30 minutes, being fed well, getting a few cat naps and overall staying at home with her mommy. Then I also thought what about interaction with kids her age, what about playing with awesome toys that are to much to have at home, parties, getting to dress up, and most importantly learning amazing social skills. So I am glad Maddie goes to daycare and thankful I have an amazing job. I get some frustrated with the teachers sometimes, she has snotty nose when I get there, they let her sleep through her bottle, she usually goes through 2 or 3 clothes changes a day, don't wipe her hiney good etc etc but I am thankful that we are able to afford a daycare. So many parents these days have to quit their job or take on 3 jobs just to pay for daycare. Right now Maddie is at Children's Lighthouse and she is learning things left and right. In a few months we will put her in Primrose where I know she will excel. So thank-you to all the daycare teachers out there to take time out of their day to spoil our little ones. Thank-you Miss Rebecca, Miss Sheena, and Miss Chelsi for taking care of my sweet Maddie!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment